Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Alaska Excitement!

This week we bought our plane tickets from Alabama to California, so now we have our main travel expenses covered. As I let myself believe that all of this is actually going to happen, I get more and more excited.

Other things that have heightened the Alaska Excitement:
  • Help from Alaska Bloggers.

    • I have an awesome reading list (thanks to Brett!).

    • I know what a Toyo is (thanks to Mary and Theresa!!)

  • Reading Coming Into the Country.

    • I am split between wanting to read it all right away and not wanting the book to end. It is such a good book.

  • Power Haircut

    • For the last few months I have been frustrated with my hair, pulling it back in a lax, low-lying bun. After a while, I began to feel like an unfortunate animal had taken up residence on the back of my neck and died in its sleep. No more! I present my freshly cut hair, shorter than I have ever had it before. It feels wonderful.

jenni-tilt-filter

No comments: